Camo Cupcake Papers - 32 Standard Papers
by Siege Co.
No muffin pan needed. This means no additional cleanup and easy baking. Put the batter in the cupcake paper and bake.
- Cupcake Creations papers are made only from natural raw materials. We add no chemicals or any other foreign substances. That is why our paper is perfectly suited for use with food products. We also take responsibility for the environment in many different ways.
- All of Cupcake Creations papers are produced in Sweden.
- The pulp is produced from spruce, a natural and renewable raw material from the Scandinavian forests. The unique barrier properties of our paper are achieved by mechanical preparation of the pulp. No chemical additives are used, only natural raw materials in combination with an extensive knowledge of papermaking.
- Our strict, environmentally aware guidelines allow us to brand our paper as "Natural Greaseproof".
- Additionally, we use wood from "Forest Stewardship Council" certified forests; this can be seen as even further testimony of our compliance with sound environmental practices.
- Cupcake Creations strongly believes in being environmentally aware. In this view, energy is also an important factor in the production of paper and pulp. Therefore, all form of energy efficiency measures are utilized in all areas of the organization and we are always keeping up to date with the continuous improvement process. So when we develop production processes, saving energy is an important factor and one we strive to uphold.
- The company's aim is to use as much renewable energy sources as possible.
- These cupcake papers are packed in a handicapped work facility which give people jobs who may not have the opportunity to work and become a part of functioning society.